Create, view, and manage essential company contacts
- Create a centralized company contact database ensuring information is easily accessible, user-friendly, and effective in facilitating communication
- View all contacts associated with companies in an easy-to-use interface
- Configure company attributes for a deeper understanding of the company you’re engaged with.
- Assign tags to records to simplify the process of finding information
- View a map displaying contact location on a map to improve communication, planning, and provide geographical context
- Share relevant files, like documents, PDFs, images, and videos using Files
- Communicate with your organization via Posts and Notes to keep everything in context
Track company projects, orders, parts, and qualifications
- Monitor the present usage of contact company parts and components
- Track company qualifications to ensure the delivery of reliable, compliant, and competitive products
- Use insights to analyze data and track important company metrics
Companies App Features
- Create and store important company details
- View all necessary information in a clear and easy-to-use interface
- Import data directly from the Contacts app for seamless integration between apps
- View company location on a map to assist with travel and logistical planning
- Utilize the Kanban board view for a visual representation of company contacts categorized by type
- Effortlessly drag-and-drop contacts to columns on the board for real-time changes
- Establish qualifications to ensure the delivery of reliable products
- Utilize integrated checklists from the Checklist Creator app to keep track of necessary qualification standards
- Define a duration for qualification acceptance
- Retrieve employee details responsible for managing the qualification acceptance process, ensuring accountability
- Label particular vendors or companies as qualified for easy referencing
- Take and log notes directly in a company record to keep information in context
- Organize notes within folders for quick navigation
- Use HTML editor to format notes and highlight key information accordingly
- Create notes with the drawing tool for quick visual concept of ideas
- Deleted notes are auto-stored in a Deleted Items folder for retrieval if needed
- Add @-mentions to send Notifications to individuals or groups right in the Appward sidebar.
- Liking messages in Posts with a single click of the thumbs-up icon and it will automatically trigger a Notification to the person who authored the post, letting them know you saw their note.
- Attach documents, images, media and AppShare direct deep links to any record to and from any Appward app.
- Enlarge any attached document, image or media by double-clicking the file.
- Edit your message by clicking on the pencil icon if you need to modify or update your note.
- Authors of each message posted can delete their own comments.
- Manage all files associated with each company without having to look through various locations to gather necessary information
- Store documents, images or other media-rich files that are affiliated with a company
- Upload or link to files in the Appward Cloud and the Appward Documents app.
- Link files from Appward’s Document system via Documents
- Collect data metrics to identify patterns, recurring issues, or bottlenecks in company qualifications
- Analyze the gathered data to proactively address challenges, streamlining processes, and promote continuous improvement
- View insights derived from data to understand the distributed of company types
The Companies app enhances communication, collaboration, and relationships among businesses.