Create, view, and manage contacts
- Create an extensive contact list ensuring information is easily accessible and user-friendly
- Store and manage contacts securely
- Use advanced search and filter options for efficient access
- Review important contact information such as phone number, email, company affiliations, and current roles.
- Efficiently modify and update contact information as needed
- Designate key contacts as “Favorites”, providing the benefit of quick access
- Create contact records to maintain and strengthen business relationships over time
- Assign tags to contacts for easy retrieval of data
- Share relevant files, like documents, PDFs, images, and videos using Files
- Communicate information through Posts and Notes to maintain contextual coherence
- Access contacts through the integrated Boards Kanban view
Integrate contacts across applications
- Seamlessly integrate contacts with various apps in the Appward ecosystem
- Ensure instant changes reflect across all apps
- Access a comprehensive log of a contact record’s history, including its utilization across different apps
Contacts App Features
- Create and store important contact records
- View all essential information through a user-friendly interface
- Utilize contact details across multiple apps in the Appward ecosystem
- Categorize contact by specific types for easy search and filtering
- Monitor the utilization of contact records across your organization.
- Curate a list of favorite contacts for quick and convenient access
- Connect with key contacts without extensive searching
- Centralize essential contacts in a single, easy to use tab
- Adapt your favorites tab to specific tasks by easily reordering and replacing contacts
- Create new contact cards using integrated Boards app
- Utilize the Kanban view for a visual representation of contacts categorized by type
- Effortlessly drag-and-drop contacts to columns on the Kanban board for real-time changes
- Take and log notes directly in a contact record to keep information in context
- Organize notes within folders for quick navigation
- Use HTML editor to format notes and highlight key information accordingly
- Create notes with the drawing tool for quick visual concept of ideas
- Deleted notes are auto-stored in a Deleted Items folder for retrieval if needed
- Add @-mentions to send Notifications to individuals or groups right in the Appward sidebar.
- Liking messages in Posts with a single click of the thumbs-up icon and it will automatically trigger a Notification to the person who authored the post, letting them know you saw their note.
- Attach documents, images, media and AppShare direct deep links to any record to and from any Appward app.
- Enlarge any attached document, image or media by double-clicking the file.
- Edit your message by clicking on the pencil icon if you need to modify or update your note.
- Authors of each message posted can delete their own comments.
- Manage all files associated with each contact without having to look through various locations to gather necessary information
- Store documents, images or other media-rich files that are affiliated with a contact
- Select and upload files directly from your computer and store them within the contact record file
- Access the Appward cloud file explorer and select files from organizational, personal and public folders
- Link files from Appward’s Document system via Documents
- Edit and change files after uploading
- Download files directly to your computer
- Popout file into its own window to view it at scale
The Contacts app enables efficient communication and networking through quick access to organized contact information.