- Getting Started with Certifications - With Certifications, you can maintain up-to-date certifications for components and materials, to ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations. In this guide we’ll cover how to create, manage, and ensure timely updates of certifications across your organization.
- Getting Started with Audits - The Audits app is designed to manage your team's internal audits. This guide will provide you with steps to get started with Audits including creating a new audit, conducting an audit, adding and completing a checklist, evaluating an audit, closing an audit and following up on an audit.
- Getting Started with Changes - Appward's Changes app provides a comprehensive solution to manage change requests thoroughly while minimizing disruptions, mitigating risks, improving resource allocation and promoting a culture of continuous improvement. With Changes, your employees have a structured system for requesting improvements, while giving your organization's management a way to evaluate and execute changes.
- Getting Started with Inspections - Using a systematic approach to review operations is the initial step in setting quality, efficiency, and safety standards. With the Inspections app, you can create checklists, reference specs, log issues, and generate reports for quality, compliance, and improvement. Unlike manual methods, Inspections offer centralized and traceable assessments organization-wide.
- Getting Started with Problems - The Problems app is designed to help your organization quickly document issues, identify root causes, plan solutions, and execute them with ease. This guide will walk you through the process of creating a new Problems record, managing it, and successfully identifying the root cause and implementing a solution.